- From the Restore Data screen, click on the Folder view menu option displayed on the left pane of the screen. The Folder view screen will be displayed
- To restore all the files under the device, select a device displayed under the folders list and click on the “Restore” button. The system will display the restore option dialog box
- To restore the latest file version, select the “Restore last file version” option. In case deleted files also need to be restored, click on the “With Deleted Files” checkbox.
- To restore files with version pertaining to a specific date and time stamp, select the option “Select versions date/time” option from the combo box. The system will display an option to select the date and time.
- Select the desired date / time to restore the respective files. In case deleted files also need to be restored, click on the “With Deleted Files” checkbox.
- Click on the OK button
- The file restoration process will start and the user will be able to view the progress in the Restore Data screen
Have more questions? Submit a request