Login to Actifile using your registered Actifile Account credentials.Input your Actifile registered Email ID in the “Email” field, Password in the “Password” field and click on the “Login” button. The user will be navigated to the Actifile Home page.
2. Click on the Admin tab. The Admin Dash board will be displayed.
3. Click on the Devices tab. All the devices connected to the accounts will be displayed in the Devices page.
4. When the Actifile agent is installed on the device, the "Online" field for the device will be displayed as "Online"
Please note that when the the Actifile Agent is connected to a device or the "Online" indicator for the device will not be updated immediately and will take some time to get updated
5. When the Actifile Agent is installed on a device and when the Device state is "Active" , the agent will start extracting files from the workstation and the files will be uploaded to Actifile
6. In case the administrator wants to stop the agent from extracting files from specific devices displayed in the devices page, the respective devices can be selected and the Deactivate button must be clicked. The Actifile agent will now stop extracting and uploading the files from the de-activated devices.